Below, a general explanation of the Privacy Statement simply confirming that it relates to how we will use the personal data
- Collecting personal information – we collect your data (subject to your consent) via our website, social media, instore
and promotional events. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information: -
- information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address, social media address(s)
phone number & address)
- information that you provide when completing your online profile
- information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made
via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details)
- juniors, where a person is under the age of 16 consent from whoever holds parental responsibility for the child will
need to authorise consent
2A Personal recognition visual recording (CCTV)
- To improve your security and well-being we may record activities within the premises, premises access routes and carparking
- Using personal information, personal data we receive will be used for the purposes it was provided, including: -
- Meet the terms of your order
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send you goods purchased through our website
- Supply to you, services purchased through our website
- Completion of financial transactions
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- Disclosing personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be
reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing)
- We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information
to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes
of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal
information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure
of that personal information
4A Third Parties, the following companies receive your personal data for the reasons listed: -
- Delivery service
- Financial institutes – to allow / provide purchase payment transactions
- Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to any other third parties.
- Security of personal information (website and server(s))
- We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your
- We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure servers.
- All details of financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- Email correspondence using HTTP/2
- Hosting of website, Tsohost.com
- Your rights
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request (SAR)
- Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the
most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible.
- We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
- If you instruct is to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible.
- If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible.
- You may use the unsubscribing link on the website to cease further communications
you, either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’).
They are also used to target advertising or marketing messages based for example, on your location and/or browsing &
purchase habits. For further details please review on our website
- Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer is Mr A Johnson any Data Protection concerns can be directed, via writing to SME Group PLC, Charlwood
House, The Runway, Ruislip, Middlesex, HA4 6SE or email, firstname.lastname@example.org Should we be unable to resolve a concern
you may choice to contact the ICO for guidance: - Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow Cheshire. SK9
5AF Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745. Fax: 01625 524510
Naturally this policy may change / updated in line with legislation requirements and business operational reasons. We
would advise to review this document every 3 months, any changes / additions will be highlighted.